Wednesday, March 05, 2008

RED ALERT!

When i blog means there is something important.

heh.

results will be out this friday at 14 30 hrs. seriously, im not hoping much out of this.
i may make it or i won't. Now let me say this, if i make it then I thank Allah and everyone around me for their motivation and criticisms. But if i don't make it, from the bottom of my heart, i apologise for the disappointment i brought to everyone who's concerned. Neither do i expect it to turn out that way.
.
.
.
.
.
But whetever it is, im still hoping for the best. But i prepared myself for the worst already. I've got a few other plans in place just in case.

And to be honest, im damn scared for this friday. Every now and then, when i think about it, my heart beats faster. I get spasms and goosebumps.

watever it is, FRIDAY eh?

Penghulu segala hari.

:)

Selamat!

No comments: