Friday, April 14, 2006

History Repeats Itself

Well..the suspense and tension is now gone..i'm quite happy with my results. QUITE. I do think there are some of the subjects that i underperformed..Lit for example..a frigging C5..how more sickening can it get?But there are some improvements too..if being compared to my prelims..english, add maths and science especially..I was euphoric when i got to know i am eligible for Junior Colleges..something that has never happened since i took my exams in secondary 3..God really blessed me and i am very thankful indeed...

I never thought i could qualify into jc..cos' of my performance in my prelims..neither did i expect the L1R5 results i managed to get...as for my friends..well some of them did quite well..the top student was none other than Lim Shi Yu with 8 straight As.....there are quite a handful that managed to qualify for jc..n the standards rose as compared to last year..

I seriously would like to thank God,parents, family,teachers,friends and foes and people who have helped me directly or indirectly..and everyone who have given their support..thank you very much..God Bless You all..aight..

And so...for some who knows me...

History Repeats Itself

Alhamdullilah...Thank God...

Respect till infinity

-ThePoet-

No comments: