Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hearsay

Alhamdulillah. My uncle and grandfather both arrived in Singapore safely.

Overheard the aunts talking of atok's experience in Mecca. It's written on my cousin's blog:

"Heard the adults talked about Atok’s experience at Mecca and it was heartbreaking. How he spent the free time he had alone by going to the places that he used to go with arwah Nenek when they went for their pilgrimages previously, how he ran after and chased this woman who looked like my late grandmother, only to realise that the woman wasn’t her when he looked at her face and lastly, how on 3 occasions, he woke up when he heard her voice telling him to wake up and not be lazy. He cried in the car on the way home. "

I know that he still misses Nenek. :(

On the day my grandfather arrived, i was thinking of visiting him the next day. But after the experience i had prior to Nenek's demise, i told myself that there might be no next time.

And now i miss my grandma even more.

Khususan Almarhumah Hajjah Rahmah Binte Mor, Al Fatihah.

No comments: